Exclusive pre-sale registrations are available now to APAC alumni. This is your chance to secure a backstage pass gaining access to world renowned plenary speakers and 50% off the Day 1 intensive. No money down Simply fill out the below form and we’ll reserve your place.
If you’d like to be considered to speak at the 4th APAC Forum – Asia Pacific’s premier healthcare conference – you can download a soft copy to do it later, or you can do it now.
The 4th APAC Forum 2015 Inaugural Call for Speaker Abstracts
We welcome your speaker abstract submission for the APAC Forum 2015, to be held in Auckland, New Zealand, in September. The APAC Forum 2015 will combine a high level strategic thinking with practical tools and take home information; sessions will look at the how and why of sustainable healthcare transformation, focus on the key drivers for change and hear the stories of people who are pioneering change or are part of disruptive innovation.
The 4th APAC Forum aims to:
- Create opportunities to connect and share transformational and innovative work
- Enhance the visibility of collaborative change and transformation
- Identify varied, comprehensive and outward stimulating and lively debate on major healthcare system issues
About the APAC Forum 2015
Topics for presentation at the APAC Forum will include the challenges around identifying improvement interventions, the context in which they are applied, and the methods used to understand how they impact on healthcare.
Submitting your Speaker Abstract
Your speaker abstract will be reviewed. Peer reviewers are looking for presentations with high external validity that represents a significant contribution to the healthcare community in the area of improvement, knowledge management, transformation, leadership, innovation and co-design.
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the above Speaker Abstract template.
- Click ‘Download Speaker Abstract Template’
- You must submit your application on the template provided.
- Applications not submitted on this template will not be reviewed.
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted
- Your submission is completed, email to email@example.com.
- Deadline for speaker abstract: 10 December, 5pm
A confirmation email will be received once your template has been successfully received (this may take 24 hours). Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before emailing. Only submissions received on the downloaded template, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be eligible for peer review. Any proposals submitted by email/ fax will be deleted and will not be sent for review.
- Must be submitted in English
- Must not exceed 500 words (not including template headings)
- All information (including tables, commentary etc ) must be included the document
- Submit only a completed form, incomplete forms will not be reviewed.
You will be notified of the outcome by email by late January 2015.
Please note the email address that you supply in the Speaker Abstract Details section. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update our system.
Take advantage of the networking and commercial opportunities at APAC Forum 2015. Talk to us about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor!