You will have access to more than 130 high-profile speakers from covering 42 workshops (not to mention the optional extra full day ‘intensive’ sessions). You will hear from international and local presenters who are pioneering change and making a real difference to their organisations and to the lives of their patients.
Join us in our pursuit of excellence. Join us in our pursuit of transforming healthcare for the benefit of our patients and our communities. Join us in our pursuit of innovation and improvement.
There are over 130 high-profile speakers covering 40+ workshops and panel discussions, not to mention the optional extra full day ‘intensive’ session. Delegates can expect to hear the stories of individuals who are pioneering change and making a real difference to their organisation. Register early now!
Making a Reservation
Bookings should be made by 15 August 2015. Accommodation will sell out fast. Last year attracted 1,500 delegates. We suggest don’t leave it until the last minute. To secure your reservation payment is required; either one night’s deposit or the full amount depending on the individual hotel’s policy. Please see terms and conditions upon booking for more details.
Changing your Reservation
Please advise The Conference Company of any change to a reservation rather than contacting the hotel direct.
Telephone: +64 9 360 1240
Facsimile: +64 9 360 1242
Cancelling your Reservation
Please see the Terms & Conditions for each hotel
- “APAC 2014 was an amazing chance to reflect on how much has changed in 12 months. I attended as a consumer and had a small co presentation. Through APAC I have learnt how to re embrace my survival tattoo (aka my scars) and have explored how I can make a lasting impact in healthcare. Last year I had lost my way and my confidence. Thank you for helping me find “me” again! It’s heartening to see healthcare professionals genuinely interested in each other’s’ work and generally showing support to each other.”Renee Greaves
Patient Whaanau Care Advisor, Counties Manukau Health
- “I wish that I could find the words to describe this incredible conference and attendee experience. The sessions, keynotes, exhibits, dinner, networking, buzz in the hallways, closing video and everything between were the very best! So, please understand when I say "congratulations" and "thanks" I mean so much more. You rock!”Penny Carver
President, Carver and Associates
- “Overall this was the easily the best conference I have attended and I look forward to gradually applying the tips I have learnt with my team and my patients. Particularly around the topic of patient engagement.”Aaron de Farias
Clinical Nurse Manager, Counties Manukau Health
- “APAC 2014 was such a magnificent conference. The Eastern Health crew and I left on a massive high. We have been challenged, encouraged, recognised and inspired to do more to improve patient care. The conference was simply fantastic and was the best of all that I have ever been to. The calibre of speakers was very high, the venue and facilities were just great and the learning milieu an everlasting experience. The posters were of the highest order too!”Alan Lilly
Chief Executive, Eastern Health
- “In my many years as a consumer advocate and Senior Health Policy and Planning Manager I’ve participated in many conferences and forums. The APAC Forum was the most positive example of how to bring people together and promote a shared care model that I’ve ever seen. It was indeed transformative and leading edge. I feel re-energised by your thought-leading effort.”Tricia Greenway
- “APAC 2014 was a high energy forum of ideas, passion and visionary thinking. From our perspective it was a great success. We love having this calibre of thinking in our network. There was a buzz of excitement from people when talking about sessions, keynote speakers, international speakers, and examples of inspiring work being done.”Jean Fagan
Principal and Chairman, HardyGroup International
- "The 3rd APAC Forum in Melbourne was excellent. And all the CEOs I connected with unanimously agreed. We're all very impressed and looking forward to signing up for next year. APAC has the best speakers. APAC has the best depth. APAC is the best!"Kevin Hardy
- “The quality of the sessions, the experience and number of international speakers and their willingness to share, made this an exceptional conference from both a speaker and delegate perspective. This type of meeting is unprecedented in quality and safety in the Asia Pacific Region. Over 1500 registrants benefited from the exposure to some of the best experts in quality and safety in the world. The organisation and customer focus of everyone at the conference made it easy for attendees to navigate sessions, have opportunities to meet speakers, and network with other delegates.”Bernie Harrison
Principal, Peloton Health Care Improvement Consulting
- “I have no words for the hospitality, friendship and warmth Ko Awatea spread at APAC. It was a lovely conference with perfect arrangements. I am very impressed.”Goran Henriks
Jongkoping Co, Sweden