Principal, Peloton Health Care Improvement Consulting
- “The quality of the sessions, the experience and number of international speakers and their willingness to share, made this an exceptional conference from both a speaker and delegate perspective. This type of meeting is unprecedented in quality and safety in the Asia Pacific Region. Over 1500 registrants benefited from the exposure to some of the best experts in quality and safety in the world. The organisation and customer focus of everyone at the conference made it easy for attendees to navigate sessions, have opportunities to meet speakers, and network with other delegates.”Bernie Harrison
Principal, Peloton Health Care Improvement Consulting
- “I have no words for the hospitality, friendship and warmth Ko Awatea spread at APAC. It was a lovely conference with perfect arrangements. I am very impressed.”Goran Henriks
Jongkoping Co, Sweden
- “Overall this was the easily the best conference I have attended and I look forward to gradually applying the tips I have learnt with my team and my patients. Particularly around the topic of patient engagement.”Aaron de Farias
Clinical Nurse Manager, Counties Manukau Health
- "The 3rd APAC Forum in Melbourne was excellent. And all the CEOs I connected with unanimously agreed. We're all very impressed and looking forward to signing up for next year. APAC has the best speakers. APAC has the best depth. APAC is the best!"Kevin Hardy
- “I wish that I could find the words to describe this incredible conference and attendee experience. The sessions, keynotes, exhibits, dinner, networking, buzz in the hallways, closing video and everything between were the very best! So, please understand when I say "congratulations" and "thanks" I mean so much more. You rock!”Penny Carver
President, Carver and Associates
- “In my many years as a consumer advocate and Senior Health Policy and Planning Manager I’ve participated in many conferences and forums. The APAC Forum was the most positive example of how to bring people together and promote a shared care model that I’ve ever seen. It was indeed transformative and leading edge. I feel re-energised by your thought-leading effort.”Tricia Greenway
- “APAC 2014 was a high energy forum of ideas, passion and visionary thinking. From our perspective it was a great success. We love having this calibre of thinking in our network. There was a buzz of excitement from people when talking about sessions, keynote speakers, international speakers, and examples of inspiring work being done.”Jean Fagan
Principal and Chairman, HardyGroup International
- “APAC 2014 was such a magnificent conference. The Eastern Health crew and I left on a massive high. We have been challenged, encouraged, recognised and inspired to do more to improve patient care. The conference was simply fantastic and was the best of all that I have ever been to. The calibre of speakers was very high, the venue and facilities were just great and the learning milieu an everlasting experience. The posters were of the highest order too!”Alan Lilly
Chief Executive, Eastern Health
- “APAC 2014 was an amazing chance to reflect on how much has changed in 12 months. I attended as a consumer and had a small co presentation. Through APAC I have learnt how to re embrace my survival tattoo (aka my scars) and have explored how I can make a lasting impact in healthcare. Last year I had lost my way and my confidence. Thank you for helping me find “me” again! It’s heartening to see healthcare professionals genuinely interested in each other’s’ work and generally showing support to each other.”Renee Greaves
Patient Whaanau Care Advisor, Counties Manukau Health
Exclusive pre-sale registrations are available now to APAC alumni. This is your chance to secure a backstage pass gaining access to world renowned plenary speakers and 50% off the Day 1 intensive. No money down Simply fill out the below form and we’ll reserve your place.
If you’d like to be considered to speak at the 4th APAC Forum – Asia Pacific’s premier healthcare conference – you can download a soft copy to do it later, or you can do it now.
The 4th APAC Forum 2015 Inaugural Call for Speaker Abstracts
We welcome your speaker abstract submission for the APAC Forum 2015, to be held in Auckland, New Zealand, in September. The APAC Forum 2015 will combine a high level strategic thinking with practical tools and take home information; sessions will look at the how and why of sustainable healthcare transformation, focus on the key drivers for change and hear the stories of people who are pioneering change or are part of disruptive innovation.
The 4th APAC Forum aims to:
- Create opportunities to connect and share transformational and innovative work
- Enhance the visibility of collaborative change and transformation
- Identify varied, comprehensive and outward stimulating and lively debate on major healthcare system issues
About the APAC Forum 2015
Topics for presentation at the APAC Forum will include the challenges around identifying improvement interventions, the context in which they are applied, and the methods used to understand how they impact on healthcare.
Submitting your Speaker Abstract
Your speaker abstract will be reviewed. Peer reviewers are looking for presentations with high external validity that represents a significant contribution to the healthcare community in the area of improvement, knowledge management, transformation, leadership, innovation and co-design.
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the above Speaker Abstract template.
- Click ‘Download Speaker Abstract Template’
- You must submit your application on the template provided.
- Applications not submitted on this template will not be reviewed.
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted
- Your submission is completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for speaker abstract: 10 December, 5pm
A confirmation email will be received once your template has been successfully received (this may take 24 hours). Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before emailing. Only submissions received on the downloaded template, emailed to email@example.com will be eligible for peer review. Any proposals submitted by email/ fax will be deleted and will not be sent for review.
- Must be submitted in English
- Must not exceed 500 words (not including template headings)
- All information (including tables, commentary etc ) must be included the document
- Submit only a completed form, incomplete forms will not be reviewed.
You will be notified of the outcome by email by late January 2015.
Please note the email address that you supply in the Speaker Abstract Details section. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update our system.